DRX 9000 Frequently Asked Questions
- What causes low back pain?
- If I undergo DRX 9000 treatment, how long does it take to see results?
- How long does it take to complete DRX 9000 treatment?
- What is the success rate of the DRX 9000 Treatment?
- Are there any side effects to the treatment?
- Will my insurance pay for it?
What causes low back pain?
- Low back pain can be caused by a number of factors from injuries to the effects of aging.
- The spinal cord is protected by the vertebrae, which are made of bone. Between each vertebra are soft discs with a ligamentous outer layer. These discs function as shock absorbers to protect the vertebra and the spinal cord. Many of the problems that cause back pain are the result of herniation and degeneration of the intervertebral disc. Degeneration is a process where wear and tear causes deterioration of the disc. Herniations, or bulging of the disc are protrusions from the disc that press on surrounding nerves, causing pain or numbness.
If I undergo DRX 9000 treatment, how long does it take to see results?
- Most patients report a reduction in pain after the first few sessions. Typically, significant improvement is obtained by the second week of treatment.
How long does it take to complete DRX 9000 treatment?
- Sessions times are between 30-45 minutes, daily for the first 2 weeks and 3 times per week for the following 2 weeks. Though, the number of sessions may vary depending upon the severity of the condition.
What is the success rate of the DRX 9000 Treatment?
- Extensive clinical testing has proven the DRX 9000 to be very effective in treating herniated and degenerated disc associated with lower back pain and radiating leg pain.
Are there any side effects to the treatment?
- Most patients do not experience any side effects. Though, there have been some mild cases of muscle spasm for a short period of time.
Will my insurance pay for it?
- Yes, most insurance companies pay for a portion of the program cost. Contact our office for more information.